Super Speciality Hospital
Prototype for spiritual-medical treatment
Prashanti Nilayam, South India
Built in 12 Months from scratch (inclusive planing), inaugurated in 1991 by Sri
Sathya Sai Baba and Indian Prime Minister.
Hard Rock Café.
All services are rendered completely free of charge, addressed mainly to the poor village farmers in the area.
Annual simposiums for cardiologists (about 500 attended from all over the world in 1994). Theme: "Spiritual Medicine".
- 300 beds, integrated complex (hosting for relatives of patients) heart, urological, neuroloy departments and more to come, latest equipments (i.e. CT).
- 4000+ open heart operations since opening.
- Lowest reinfection (2%) and mortality (0,5%) rate in the world (despite dusty surrounding of desert landscape).
- Architect: Keith Critchlow, world leading sacred geometry architect.
- Operating by means out of interests of a 54 Mio.USD fund (Rama Foundation, founded by Isaac Tigrett, ex-owner of